Sunday, October 2, 2011

Ch. 1-3 Power Points

When I've sat on a power point presentation some have been awesome while others where confusing or information overload. I never considered that there was a way to to create proper power points. When creating the first P.P. on the copyright I went with what I would like to see, how I would feel if I had to see this P.P. Now that read the chapters and what Burmark has to say as well as the discussions I now realize that power point do not have to pretty with all colors or trying to jam as many words into a slide. I enjoyed the U Tube video on Death by Power Point. Thanks Dr. Evans!

1 comment:

  1. I also like the video deat by power point. It reminded me of so many professional developments that I have been to where I would lose interest right away. I understand how students must feel now.

    ReplyDelete